Monday, March 10, 2014

7 months, 8 states

We travel. A lot. Like a whole lot.
In 7 months we have been to Boston (multiple times), New York, Vermont, California, New Orleans, Florida, Maine, and in 2 days we will check yet another item off the bucket list (or invincible list as Lindsay calls it) by traveling to Austin, TX for SXSW.
We have eaten at some amazing restaurants, had drinks at the most out of the way dive bars and best wine bars, seen killer bands, met some awesome people, and seen some amazing sites. And all with my best friend and love of my life? Yea, my life doesn't suck.
I guess this is part travel blog, part life story, part music and food review... but mostly it's just a way to chronicle our adventures. I write the stories, she takes the pictures.


So here we go...

No comments: